Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Recycled Tote Bags

Just wanted to post a quick picture of some of my projects from my latest hobby-turned-passion: Knitting from pieces of discarded t-shirts, bedding and other materials to make something useful!
Here is a bathmat made from torn lengths of a bedsheet.  Another one like it below was made from a comforter (the batting inside kept clumping up and I was ready to pitch it -- instead I chose to upcycle!)

this bathmat is made from an old bedsheet
SOLD!
                                                         SOLD!
this one from a comforter cover
A market bag made from strips of t-shirts

colorful t-shirts found at yard sales and rummage sales 

These last 2 are the size of an ipad

Let me know if I can make one for you in your choice of colors!
(tote bags $24.99 . . . ipad totes $22.99 . . . Bathmats $26.99 . . . add $2 for custom colors & styles)

No comments:

Post a Comment